How did last week go? In my book, creating warmth and laughter is tons of fun and gives your soul a nice warm fuzzy glow, too!
Unleashing Your Greatness
Part of being a growing, thriving individual is not just sitting in your comfort zone but stretching yourself and trying new things. This week I’m going to add some adventure, playfulness, and challenge you a bit. As we talked about at the beginning of the month, your home is a great place to try new things before you unleash them on an unsuspecting world. Things like playing a musical instrument, learning some new dance moves, trying a new recipe, changing your hair or makeup, writing a book, taking up a new sport, or anything else that gets you going.
To begin creating a home where you and your family can soar, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your home set up to allow individuals to try new things?
- Is there an atmosphere that is encouraging and accepting?
- Is there a lightness that makes it easy to try new things and not feel heavy with the fear of failure?
- Do you support and encourage each other in your attempts?
- Does everyone have enough quiet time to dream the dreams and pursue their interests? That includes you!
We all have been given different gifts and talents. By honoring that and creating the physical and mental space for each family member to pursue their own interests and passions, you will create a home that is authentic, fun, warm, and challenging. This environment will encourage and support your family to be the best that they can be. And who wouldn’t want to come home to that!
What are some things that you have been dying to try or learn? Now is the time!
Great job this month! Celebrate all you’ve accomplished! And let us know what changes you’ve made, we would love to celebrate with you!